We are making changes. That’s a good thing, right? To see the product reviews you will now go to our magazine website.
This site will be dedicated to inspirational posts to allow you to muster up the courage needed to live in today’s extremely negative world.
We are introducing our Life Image program. The world teaches us to seek gratification in the moment, that instant gratification is the standard for which to strive. Instant gratification provides no lasting feeling of worth. We have implemented a goal setting program, complete with coaching if you choose. We took our brand, Your True Colours, and related those daily needs to develop subject levels.
Where are you going? Is your future dismal and full of regrets; or, are you ready to set sail to the future that will be dotted with beauty within yourself and the lives of others?
- You: The need for you to allow time for yourself, for your own development. We can give and give, however, if we are not refilling the cup, it will run dry.
- Omnipotent: An homage to your faith, creating goals and needs to strength your own faith.
- Understand: A guide to learn to understand others, to gain knowledge…the power that no one can take away from you.
- Relatives: Those people that you didn’t choose to be in your life can sometimes be the greatest joy, or greatest heartache. Strive to create a positive relationship, even in difficult situations, a positive relationship can be created. It may be one of keeping a distance, but still allowing forgiveness to not hamper your well being. Forgiveness doesn’t always mean that you must keep someone in your life.
- Thankful: Gratitude is one of the strongest ways to create a life of balance, and peace.
- Refer: Give someone a pat on the back! The waitress that went the extra, drop a note to the manager. You will never see the result, but rest assured that you focused on the positive.
- Utility: Your physical self stands in need of attention as much as your mental and spiritual self.
- Ethics: Integrity is becoming a lost art. Let’s bring it back from obscurity!
- Creative: A life devoid of happiness through art, music, reading, or just laughing becomes extremely despondent and cannot function in a negative society.
- Optimism: Sometimes we have to go to our ‘Happy Place’, sometimes we have to be the one that sees the glass as half full. We never know when our own optimism will make a change in someone’s life.
- Leadership: Leaders are in high demand, why? They are become obsolete. Stand out in the crowd, garner leadership skills that will place you in a spiritual high that will draw others to you.
- Opportunity: Seek out and act on opportunities that come you way. Whether it be the opportunity to do something for someone, to smile at those you meet during your day, or just to act on a prompting you have.
- Useful: Develop talents that you have always wanted to perfect, or just to learn a little more about. Master a talent you have let falter. Create a talent that will make you a useful member of society at all times.
- Record: Create a family history, a personal history, a daily meditation journal; any of these your grandchildren will cherish when you are no longer around to smile for them.
- Service: The one true way that we can lose our own troubles, focusing on service to others.